“Embracing Our Inner Goddess to Reclaim the Divine Feminine”
Sister Circle of Columbus was established in late 2016 as a space dedicated to supporting, uplifting and encouraging one another. We invite all women from all walks of life to join us. We aspire for a community of women and allies of different disciplines and different education levels looking to learn about and engage in conversation about the true essences of the Divine Feminine. As part of our efforts we offer our sisters an open forum in which they can learn about what resides within the spirit of being a compassionate member of reciprocal energies of love, self-love and sisterhood.
1. Our circle is Sacred: We come to our circle with love, consciousness, honor and respect. We are women of integrity and honor. We speak our truths fearlessly and lovingly.
2. Our circle is Private: Trust is paramount in a sister circle. Women in our circle are invited to share their personal challenges and heartaches. Whatever is revealed in our circle is held in strictest confidence by all members.
3. Our circle is Creative: The divine feminine is a creative and loving force. The sharing of art, poetry, and handmade items is strongly encouraged in our circle. Women’s talents are celebrated here.
4. Our circle is Abundant: We all participate in bringing the richness and lushness that is the nature of our Mother into our circle.
6. Our circle is Warm: We create the hearth, the love, the nurturing in our circle that all thriving beings need. Women don’t have enough support, and we meet to rectify this and bring safety, healing, light and warmth to women’s lives, that all our sisters become fully realized and supported by our love.
7. Our Circle is Confidential: Please know that what is spoken in the circle, stays in the circle and does not leave. We are here to support each other through encouragement, love and mutual respect.
Our circle meets every other Tuesday at 6:30pm. Refreshments are provided and there is a $3 donation to attend. Monetary donations are welcomed to help pay for the space.
2018 Sister Circle Schedule:
Like us on Facebook
@ Sisterhood Circle of Columbus
Our Circle is growing! We welcome donations to keep our monthly meetings growing!